Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Forward

We always like more daylight in the evenings, but I sure hate getting up in the dark.

Yesterday started out so beautiful with clear blue skies and no wind, but it changed suddenly when the cold front started coming in.  The skies clouded up and it got windy and cool.  We decided to use the day to go into town and run some errands.

We finally got the movie, Inglorious Bastards.  I ordered it from Netflix but ended up getting the 1970’s version by accident.  We sent it right back without watching it.  It was available on Red Box yesterday, so I relented and got it since Al had been wanting to see it.  I wasn’t thrilled with the selection but it was his turn to pick!  It turned out to be a great movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Brad Pitt was great!

It’s cloudy this morning and only 50 degrees.  I was hoping for a sunny day…maybe later?

0 comments: