Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy Day

Our visitors just left and Al and I decided today would be a day to relax and be lazy!  Maybe a Roku movie and a nap is definitely in order!

We spent yesterday showing our friends the sights…see my other blog post here blog.

We finally got our first Hummingbird.  I think it looks like “Blackie”.

Image152

The Goldfinches are changing colors and are looking a little scruffy.

Image033 P1010012

More flowering Peach Trees.

Image015

Image026

Image024

Our Redbud tree has never been prettier.

Image005

P1010146

Image036 

 

Image144

P1010060

Image054

Our Asparagus is starting to come up and I saw a few tiny little Apples and Peaches…yes, spring is here!

2 comments:

Cindy said... [Reply to comment]

Did you plant your garden yet?

Cindy from Tx

Connie and Barry said... [Reply to comment]

The colors in your yard are so uplifting! Spring has sprung here in Central PA. I've been busy with yardwork - to me it isn't work. Lots of robins and other birds singing "spring is here!"
Connie