Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daffodils

Spring must be coming.  We are having more and more Daffodils blooming. 
Pretty, huh?
P1010063

P1010062
The photos turned out real well.  I just got down and aimed the camera on them while pointed up.  I had to take a few to get them in the frame, but they turned out real nice.

The moon is full and absolutely gorgeous tonight.  I tried to get some pictures but the pictures never do it justice.  It was incredible.  We’ll be sleeping with the curtains open tonight!  I love it when the moon light shines in, and we’re out in the country, so no neighbors to worry about.

1 comments:

Connie and Barry said... [Reply to comment]

Pretty daffodils! I was working outside yesterday and noticed our daffy's are two inches high, just pushing up thru the ground under the pine trees.
Connie