Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pants On The Ground

For some reason this song keeps going through my mind today.






It may have had something to do with the "incident" this morning.

Al has been after me for quite a while to sew a button back on his favorite pair of work shorts. I have good intentions, but kept forgetting.

This morning, he walked in the house and his shorts fell completely down to the floor!  He said, "see I told you I needed the button sewn on."   I have my suspicions that he may have staged this for my benefit, but whatever, it worked and I sewed the durn button back on!

You may be thinking, he could have sewn the button back on himself....but..on no, it was better this way!

4 comments:

Along the Way with JnK said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like something Jerry would do...how funny! So much better than nagging you until you get it done...point made and point taken.

Happytrails said... [Reply to comment]

Thats too funny!! He certainly got his point across. Mike can't sew either...fingers are too big.

Take care!!
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said... [Reply to comment]

Or maybe he's lost weight, and wants to drop a hint that you should dust off the baking trays :)If that happens, let me know...I'll be right over!

Nellie

Margie and Roger said... [Reply to comment]

Ha ha ha - yep, he made his point. Actually, I thought that was a dumb song when I heard it on Idol. I must be getting old. (oh, yeah, I am old, I almost forgot)