Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well the temperature is under 100, but not by much.  It's 97 degrees.  I have been messing around inside today, not getting much accomplished. :)

Here is a little program I found on someone else's blog.  It's a good time waster...like I need another one.

Puzzle

I have been working on my old laptop (it's Al's new computer now).  It's driving me crazy, constantly running....something!  It always seems to be busy and I can't get it to run what I want it to. I'm trying to get it back in order because Al likes to look around on the computer sometimes.  I tried to run Malwarebytes, but it kept quitting on me.  I finally installed the updated version of Mozilla Firefox and then tried to scan it with Essentials, but that gave me a problem too.  I finally did a shutdown and am going to try again.  I think some of the problem is that I haven't used it much since I got my new one and some of the programs need updating.  At least that's my guess. 

Hopefully it will cool down a little and I can go out and mow for a while tonight. I'm getting tired of being inside.

3 comments:

Merikay said... [Reply to comment]

I'm looking forward to hearing what the weather is like in Georgia in the winter time!

Can you imagine living there without air conditioning?

Happytrails said... [Reply to comment]

Even though it was 97/98 hot is still hot! Computers are really great until..... then they can make you lose your cool, and it's too hot out to lose what cool we have.
Take care and be safe!
Mike & Gerri

Prettypics123 said... [Reply to comment]

You've got cabin fever! Use to have that in Tucson in the summer all the time.