Sunday, August 30, 2009

Al had wanted to go camping this weekend but I hurt my back and have been laid up for 2 days. Al had some left over pain pills from his rotator cuff surgery. I took some Mephergin while waiting for the doctor to call me in a prescription. The Mephergin made me extremely sleepy but helped. I was at least able to get up and walk to the bathroom. My doctor prescribed strong Ibuprofen and Flexeril. I am sensitive to drugs so as a precaution I only took 1/2 of the Flexeril..Thank goodness! It knocked me out, made me dizzy and extremely nauseous when I stood up. I decided to just take the Ibuprofen and see how I did. The pain is much better and I'm not feeling dizzy, nauseous, and irritable.

Can't do much around here, but sit with my heating pad. Maybe we should go camping anyway???

0 comments: